2007/01/17

"Because you are just afraid to say you love me" @ 22 years old - June

Pure blonde hair... with some light brown parts, but still pure.

That smile that will always be 18 years old although she was a year older than me. Frail body, but strong mind, maybe too strong.

In the middle of my final exams and projects, I met her at a nice mall close by. We had something to drink, not sure what any more and then I told her: "Look, I want to date you, I mean the girlfriend/boyfriend thing".

"I'm not sure. You seem to change your mind every week"
"I'm sure now. I just want to spend time with you and hold you in my arms"
"So it's a posession thing?"
She could do that once in a while, just totally turn you into a prick even when you were saying something nice.
"I genuinely love you"
"You weren't so sure last week"
"Not being sure was good, because it meant I was afraid, like you are"
"Sorry?!"
"Because you are just afraid to say you love me, but you do. I know you do"
"You smug..."
"What? Prick? You know what I say is true. I see beyond your masks. I see you and I really like you like that"
"Ok. Let's go outside"
I knew I had convinced her. It was my strangest seduction of all times. I went straight into the matter and just seduced her almost by force. By rationality.
"Hold me and kiss me"
I did.
The relationship didn't last long, but it was 6 months of absolute seduction bliss and loss of all sense of self. The relationship itself went on for 2 months or so and finishing it was a big mistake.
I now know that.

No comments: