2007/02/03

Not meant to be... @ 29 years old - February

As we talked to each other, our pain poured down each other's souls. It seemed strange and not helpful.

At least we knew, it was not meant to be... the two of us, I mean.

We continued talking, almost crying, going through our list of conquests, our losses, our fears and then it hit us, why not the two of us?

Because it was definitely too late. Because we had already told too much to each other and there was no way back from that. Typically there isn't.

And as she put her head on my shoulder, nothing happened, except the fear that became hope and the hope that became certitude. Certitude that it would all be ok in the end.

I felt strange. I wasn’t sensitive any more and all these signs of over-sensitivity were not good or so I thought.

We kissed each other goodbye and wondered if we would ever see each other through the same eyes.

No comments: